Welcome to Immaculate Heart of Mary! We are delighted that you are here and are happy to help you get involved into the life of our parish. We have many things going on here and we want to help you deepen your faith life and bring Christ to the world. Let us know how we can serve you!
As a Christ-centered, Spirit-led faith community,
fed by Word and Sacrament,
we bring the “Good News” of God’s love
into all areas of our lives,
that we may lead others to Christ.
We want to offer our parish ways that they can grow closer to the Lord this Lent. Below are some opportunities we want to offer just for you:
1. ALPHA - A Basic Course in Who Christ Can Be For You
The Alpha Course is an opportunity to explore who Christ could be in your life. Through dinner together, a video presentation, testimonies and small group time you can ask any question or offer others some thoughts on what Christ has done in your life. All parishioners are encouraged and welcome to go through the Alpha course as it will help you in the work of evangelization.
2. OREMUS- A Guide to Catholic Prayer
Have you been through Alpha and you are looking for more? Want to have a better idea of what it means to pray? Feeling a little sluggish in your prayer life? Want to know some basic principles of prayer? Join us for an 8 week program on Sunday evenings beginning on February 22 from 7-8:30. $15 for the book, but scholarships available.
3. Rice Bowls are available in the gathering space of church during Lent.
4. The Little Black Book: Our gift to you during Lent. Pick up your Little Black Book in the gathering space of church. Six- minute meditations on the Passion according to Luke.
5. Stations of the Cross every Friday at 7pm except Good Friday.
Let us come together and help one another have a blessed and holy Lent.